Welcome to Haven, a small, friendly hotel with restaurant and bar - Big Tree Bistro - located right on the beach in the fishing village of Bai Xep, 10km from Quy Nhon.
BISTRO & BAR
PICK-UPS & TRANSFERS
Haven offers a range of accommodation from private rooms in an intimate and secluded space to dorm beds in more sociable surrounds. Big Tree Bistro, our restaurant and bar with wood-fired kitchen, serves diverse dishes and drinks in a casual and friendly yet cosmopolitan setting.
With stunning views, long sandy beaches and fantastic swimming, Haven is ideal for relaxing, reading, snorkeling, taking a walk on a deserted stretch of sand, or lazing on a day bed and enjoying a drink while watching the ever-changing colours of the boats, islands, sky and sea.
Environmental and Social Responsibility
We are committed to fulfilling our environmental and social responsibilities towards the local environment and community through practices such as:
- Refilling water jugs for all rooms
- Using environmentally friendly appliances wherever possible
- Recycling food waste for neighbours’ farm animals
- Offering refills of large water bottles to restaurant guests
- Avoiding single-use plastic amenities in rooms and restaurant
- Providing changes of linen and towels only on request
- Encouraging customers to help keep the beach clean by offering free drinks in exchange for bags of trash
- Employing a majority of staff from Bai Xep village
- Providing staff with social and health insurance plans
- Free accomodation for staff from other parts of Vietnam
- Sourcing produce from local suppliers and farmers
- Outsourcing services to local people without taking commission
- Employing local people to collect trash on the beach and in the village
- Using solar power to heat water